Lotus - 8oz Candle
Lotus - 8oz Candle
- Our 100% plant based wax is made from sustainably sourced coconuts & USA grown soybeans with zero petroleum (paraffin) or palm oil.
- We only use fine fragrances free from phthalates, mutagens, carcinogens, parabens, acute, reproductive, or organ toxins.
- Our wooden wicks are made from sustainably sourced from FSC Certified Wood in the USA.
- Vegan friendly & never tested on animals.
- Hand-poured in small batches with care and attention in Chicago, IL.
Top: Apricot, Winter Citrus, Yuzu
Heart: Lotus Blossoms, Peony Petals, Apple
Base: Bark, Boxwood, Musk
Crafted with a sustainable combination of synthetic & natural fine fragrance oils infused with the essential oils of orange.
The Fragrance in Detail
The cold throw is lovely, you'll get a whiff of it where ever it sits. You'll notice the winter citrus top notes, and the musk.
This fragrance takes around 30 minutes to begin to fill a room, and this is when you can expect the floral heart notes to come through, mingling with the winter citrus. The musk at the base makes the fragrance robust.
The musk lingers the longest.
Your Home, but Better...
We purposely design our candle fragrances to enhance your living space and not over power it. Scent strength is of course subjective but we hope to do our best in describing what you might expect from this fragrance.
We've determined this fragrance to be MODERATE in our 12oz Vessel, and a little LIGHTER in our 8oz Vessel. It is ideal for those who like a full but gentle fragrance.
Our scent strength descriptions are based on our findings in rooms comparable to an average size living room (15ft x 20ft or 300 sq feet) with good airflow, this scent will be stronger in smaller sized rooms, and lighter in larger rooms.
Placement is Everything...
Our candles are proudly free from harmful ingredients such as phthalates and non-sustainable ingredients such as paraffin which are typically used to disperse scent further, simply placing your candle in a spot to take advantage of the natural airflow of your room will do this instead.
Try experimenting with a few different* spots.
*be sure not to burn in a drafty areas, to ensure a soot free, controlled burn.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are packaged and handed over to our shippers within 1-3 business days of receiving your order.
We offer flat rate shipping (3-5 business days) for $5 and shipping is free for orders over $85.
Flat Rate & Free Shipping applies to FULL PRICED items only. During SALE periods Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
Plant a Tree!
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on items within 7 days of delivery. Return postage is at the expense of the purchaser. Shipping fees are non-returnable.
If you've any questions prior to purchasing feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.
Of course if your product arrives damaged or defective please do reach out because we obviously really would like to fix that for you. Contact us!
To prevent fire or serious injury we encourage you to use our candles safely and responsibly and follow these common sense usage guidelines:
- leave a burning candle unattended
- burn your candle in the reach of children or pets
- burn your candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as but not limited to drapes, curtains, papers, books, bedding, blankets, decorations etc.
- burn your candle in the way of a draft, open window, fan etc
- burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- try to pick up candle that is burning or has recently been put out. Only move a candle once it has cooled
- use our lid to extinguish your candle flame, our lids are not designed for this purpose
- trim the wick to 1/8 inch before use to prevent flaring or an overly large flame. You can simply pinch off the black part of the wick.
- give your candle a nice clear, heat proof, uncluttered area to sit on
- extinguish the flame if it becomes to high or is repeatedly flickering. Trim the wick, check for drafts
- leave at least 4 inches between burning candles
- place your candle on a stable, heat proof surface
- keep your wax pool clear of matches, burned wick and other debris
- be sure to extinguish your candle properly and carefully after use
- wait until the flame is completely extinguished, the smoke has cleared and the candle is cool before replacing your lid
- Container may become hot during use
- Stop burning this candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel
- Blow gently to extinguish to avoid splattering wax, especially if you have created a large wax pool
NOTES FROM OUR FOUNDER
Who said florals are only for spring and summer? Not us!
Introducing Lotus, a heady floral blend punctuated by winter citrus (think Mandarins, tangerines, clementines, and satsumas) and heavy musk base. It's warm and comforting, but also uplifting and vibrant. It's our perfect companion to these cooler days.
If this fragrance were a song it would be:
🎶...All in a Dream by LP Giobbi 🎶
The irrisistable scent of winter citrus, sweet, juicy, and tangy with notes of candied orange and a delicate floral, neroli-like undertone.
Lotus blossom adds a sweet but heady floral note to this fragrance with a verdant and herbaceous facet.
The earthy woody character of tree bark grounds this fragrance. Juxtaposed against those heady florals it helps give this fragrance a "edge" that makes it perfect for the winter season.