Ritual - 12oz Candle
Ritual - 12oz Candle
A grove of ancient cypress trees standing tall, invoking a deep connection to nature's mysteries and a sense of timeless ritual. A grounding and harmonious blend of palo santo, crisp cypress, dried sage, and oakmoss.
Net weight 12 oz / 320 g | 50+ hours burn time
- Made from USA grown soy beans & sustainably sourced coconuts
- Vegan friendly and never tested on animals.
- Free from phthalates, mutagens, carcinogens and parabens.
- No acute, reproductive, or organ toxins
- 100% plant wax! Petroleum (paraffin) and palm free.
- Hand-poured in small batches.
Top: Cypress, Palo Santo
Middle: Patchouli, Sage
Base: Oakmoss, Amber
Crafted with a combination of synthetic & natural fine fragrance oils infused with the essential oils of cedarwood, fir needle, lemon, peppermint, cypress, orange, Cypriol, black pepper, and elemi.
The Fragrance in Detail
Sage and a little smoke, evergreens and a little peppermint.
The sage is the star of the show. You'll notice how the peppermint adds a freshness to the whole thing, the bright zestiness of palo santo is mingling in there too. The oakmoss and amber add a grounding earthiness that rounds out the fragrance.
The sage lingers the longest, and a little smoke.
We purposely design our candle fragrances to enhance your living space and not over power it. Scent strength is of course subjective but we hope to do our best in describing what you might expect from this fragrance.
We've determined this fragrance to be LIGHT/MODERATE in our 12oz Vessel, and a little LIGHTER in our 8oz Vessel. It is ideal for those who like a full but gentle fragrance.
Our scent strength descriptions are based on our findings in rooms comparable to an average size living room (15ft x 20ft or 300 sq feet), this scent will be stronger in smaller sized rooms, and lighter in larger rooms.
Our candles are proudly free from harmful ingredients such as phthalates and non-sustainable ingredients such as paraffin which are typically used to make candles stronger, and disperse scent further.
Placing your candle in a spot to take advantage of the natural airflow of your room will do this instead. Try experimenting with a few different* spots.
*be sure not to burn in a drafty areas, to ensure a soot free, controlled burn.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are packaged and handed over to our shippers within 1-3 business days of receiving your order.
We offer flat rate shipping (3-5 business days) for $5 and shipping is free for orders over $85.
Flat Rate & Free Shipping applies to FULL PRICED items only. During SALE periods Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
Plant a Tree!
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on items within 7 days of delivery. Return postage is at the expense of the purchaser. Shipping fees are non-returnable.
If you've any questions prior to purchasing feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.
Of course if your product arrives damaged or defective please do reach out because we obviously really would like to fix that for you. Contact us!
Wood Wick Care
It's a candle, you just light it right? That is true, but there are some other tips to get the best out of your SELDOM OUT candle.
- Trim the wick to 1/8-1/4 inch before lighting to ensure a safe flame height and long burn time.
- First use; settle in and keep that sucker lit until it has melted evenly all the way around. This will create your melt pool and will prevent tunneling in future burns.
- Always allow your candle to fully cool before relighting. For optimal performance we recommend allowing wax to reharden for 24 hours before lighting again.
- Before relighting pinch the wick or use wick clippers to remove the burned wood to 1/8 inch. This will allow for a safe flame height, free of flickering and sooting.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- Keep it out of drafts not only to be safe, but also to allow for an even burn.
- Stop burning when only 1/2 inch wax remains, that's roughly when you can see the top of the wick clip. It's time to reuse your vessel!
We've got a whole section on Candle Safety. We always recommend you give it a really good read.
To prevent fire or serious injury we encourage you to use our candles safely and responsibly and follow these common sense usage guidelines:
- leave a burning candle unattended
- burn your candle in the reach of children or pets
- burn your candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as but not limited to drapes, curtains, papers, books, bedding, blankets, decorations etc.
- burn your candle in the way of a draft, open window, fan etc
- burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- try to pick up candle that is burning or has recently been put out. Only move a candle once it has cooled
- use our lid to extinguish your candle flame, our lids are not designed for this purpose
- trim the wick to 1/8 inch before use to prevent flaring or an overly large flame. You can simply pinch off the black part of the wick.
- give your candle a nice clear, heat proof, uncluttered area to sit on
- extinguish the flame if it becomes to high or is repeatedly flickering. Trim the wick, check for drafts
- leave at least 4 inches between burning candles
- place your candle on a stable, heat proof surface
- keep your wax pool clear of matches, burned wick and other debris
- be sure to extinguish your candle properly and carefully after use
- wait until the flame is completely extinguished, the smoke has cleared and the candle is cool before replacing your lid
- Container may become hot during use
- Stop burning this candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel
- Blow gently to extinguish to avoid splattering wax, especially if you have created a large wax pool
NOTES FROM OUR FOUNDER
This candle smells like you just nailed your meditation practice!
Green and herbal, with just a hint of smoke, we burn this candle whenever we're looking to make space for some calm and clarity.
If this candle were a song it would be:
🎶 Feel Like I Do - Al Green, Disclosure 🎶
Packed with the irresistible fragrance of citrusy and woodsy Palo Santo, this scent has the power to cleanse and clear any bad vibes effortlessly.
The dried sage in this fragrance may not banish any ghosts, or your ex, or the ghost of your ex, but we're sure it will banish a bad mood.
The crispness of cypress needles brings a freshness that's like an invigorating jaunt outside to clear your mind, unfortunately it's not going to close those rings for you - sorry!