Cardamom - 8oz Candle
Cardamom - 8oz Candle
The crunch of autumn leaves and the first chill of the season suspended in the air. Swirls of rich cream, and spicy hints of peppercorn and cinnamon hover over a rich base of dappled woods, black cardamom, tonka bean and toasted chestnuts.
8 oz / 226 g / 35+ hour burn time
- Our 100% plant based wax is made from sustainably sourced coconuts & USA grown soybeans with zero petroleum (paraffin) or palm oil.
- We only use fine fragrances free from phthalates, mutagens, carcinogens, parabens, acute, reproductive, or organ toxins.
- Our wooden wicks are made from sustainably sourced from FSC Certified Wood in the USA.
- Vegan friendly & never tested on animals.
- Hand-poured in small batches with care and attention in Chicago, IL.
Top: Cinnamon, Peppercorn
Heart: Cream, Black Cardamom, Ginger
Base: Tonka Bean, Chestnut, Wood
Crafted with a sustainable combination of synthetic & natural fine fragrance oils infused with the essential oil of cardamom oil.
The Fragrance in Detail
It's a gentle, subtle scent, you get a hint of the peppercorn and the sweetness from the cream. There is a slight smokiness from the black cardamom.
This fragrance takes around 30 minutes to start filling your room. The cream and tonka bean really starts to come through, giving the fragrance a familiar and comforting sweet, silky scent. The spices; cinnamon, peppercorn and ginger begin to come through. The black cardamom adds a lovely smokey scent not unlike a campfire.
It's the Tonka and Cardamom that linger the longest.
Your Home, but Better...
We purposely design our candle fragrances to enhance your living space and not over power it. Scent strength is of course subjective but we hope to do our best in describing what you might expect from this fragrance.
We've determined this fragrance to be LIGHT/MODERATE in our 12oz Vessel, and a little LIGHTER in our 8oz Vessel. It is ideal for those who like a full but gentle fragrance.
Our scent strength descriptions are based on our findings in rooms comparable to an average size living room (15ft x 20ft or 300 sq feet) with good airflow, this scent will be stronger in smaller sized rooms, and lighter in larger rooms.
Placement is Everything...
Our candles are proudly free from harmful ingredients such as phthalates and non-sustainable ingredients such as paraffin which are typically used to disperse scent further.
Placing your candle in a spot to take advantage of the natural airflow of your room will do this instead. Try experimenting with a few different* spots.
*be sure not to burn in a drafty areas, to ensure a soot free, controlled burn.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are packaged and handed over to our shippers within 1-3 business days of receiving your order.
We offer flat rate shipping (3-5 business days) for $5 and shipping is free for orders over $85.
Flat Rate & Free Shipping applies to FULL PRICED items only. During SALE periods Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
Plant a Tree!
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on items within 7 days of delivery. Return postage is at the expense of the purchaser. Shipping fees are non-returnable.
If you've any questions prior to purchasing feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.
Of course if your product arrives damaged or defective please do reach out because we obviously really would like to fix that for you. Contact us!
To prevent fire or serious injury we encourage you to use our candles safely and responsibly and follow these common sense usage guidelines:
- leave a burning candle unattended
- burn your candle in the reach of children or pets
- burn your candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as but not limited to drapes, curtains, papers, books, bedding, blankets, decorations etc.
- burn your candle in the way of a draft, open window, fan etc
- burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- try to pick up candle that is burning or has recently been put out. Only move a candle once it has cooled
- use our lid to extinguish your candle flame, our lids are not designed for this purpose
- trim the wick to 1/8 inch before use to prevent flaring or an overly large flame. You can simply pinch off the black part of the wick.
- give your candle a nice clear, heat proof, uncluttered area to sit on
- extinguish the flame if it becomes to high or is repeatedly flickering. Trim the wick, check for drafts
- leave at least 4 inches between burning candles
- place your candle on a stable, heat proof surface
- keep your wax pool clear of matches, burned wick and other debris
- be sure to extinguish your candle properly and carefully after use
- wait until the flame is completely extinguished, the smoke has cleared and the candle is cool before replacing your lid
- Container may become hot during use
- Stop burning this candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel
- Blow gently to extinguish to avoid splattering wax, especially if you have created a large wax pool
NOTES FROM OUR FOUNDER
Our Autumn collection is inspired by perfect fall weekends, the first feeling of a chill in the air, blankets pulled tight around shoulders at golden hour and gatherings around the campfire. That feeling of being cozy and totally content.
We wanted to create something different from the typical pumpkin spice for fall. Black cardamom differs a little from green cardamom, it is sweeter and more smoky which gives this fragrance a creamy campfire scent.
If this fragrance were a song it would be:
🎶...All in a Dream by LP Giobbi 🎶
Amomum Cardamom is harvested and dried by smoke, which gives it a wonderfully unique smoky scent.
A swirl of fresh cream adds a silky smooth and rich indulgence to this fragrance.
Marrying the elements of vanilla, almond, and a subtle spiciness, tonka adds warmth and comfort.
A fall staple, cinnamon adds a spicy earthiness to make this fragrance perfect for the season.