Fritter - 8oz Candle
Fritter - 8oz Candle
Fried donuts at the county fair, warm apple cider and finding paths amidst corn mazes, dried leaves crunching beneath your feet. Fresh notes of pine needle, eucalyptus, juniper and apple are warmed with a base note of woody cedar and spicy cinnamon.
8 oz / 226 g / 35+ hour burn time
- Our 100% plant based wax is made from sustainably sourced coconuts & USA grown soybeans with zero petroleum (paraffin) or palm oil.
- We only use fine fragrances free from phthalates, mutagens, carcinogens, parabens, acute, reproductive, or organ toxins.
- Our wooden wicks are made from sustainably sourced from FSC Certified Wood in the USA.
- Vegan friendly & never tested on animals.
- Hand-poured in small batches with care and attention in Chicago, IL.
Top: Apple, Cinnamon, Clove
Middle: Pine, Eucalyptus, Juniper
Crafted with a sustainable combination of synthetic & natural fine fragrance oils infused with the essential oils of clove leaf, cinnamon leaf, cedar leaf, cedarwood, eucalyptus, orange sweet, and sandalwood.
The Fragrance in Detail
It's spicy, you'll get all the top notes. Apple, Cinnamon, Clove and just a hint of fallen leaves. The cold throw is strong and you'll get whiffs of it where ever it sits.
This fragrance starts to fill a room in 30 minutes. Hot apple fritters & sugar come first, before it takes a twist into the great outdoors, where you'll notice the juniper and cedar. It's comforting and familiar, a little gourmand and a little woody.
That apple & cinnamon scent lingers the longest.
Your home, but better...
We purposely design our candle fragrances to enhance your living space and not over power it.
Scent strength is of course subjective but we hope to do our best in describing what you might expect from this fragrance.
We've determined this fragrance to be MODERATE/STRONG in our 12oz Vessel, and a little LIGHTER in our 8oz Vessel. It is ideal for those who like a full but gentle fragrance. It is ideal for those who like a bolder fragrance, with robust fragrance notes. It may be too strong for those with scent sensitivities.
Our scent strength descriptions are based on our findings in a room comparable to an average size living room (15ft x 20ft or 300 sq feet) with good airflow, this scent will be stronger in smaller sized rooms, and lighter in larger rooms or rooms with tall ceilings.
Placement is everything...
Since our candles are proudly free from harmful ingredients such as phthalates and non-sustainable ingredients such as paraffin which are typically used to make scent throw further, placing your candle in a spot to take advantage of the natural airflow of your room will do this instead.
Try experimenting with a few different* placements.
*be sure not to burn in a drafty areas, to ensure a soot free, controlled burn.
Shipping & Returns
All orders are packaged and handed over to our shippers within 1-3 business days of receiving your order.
We offer flat rate shipping (3-5 business days) for $5 and shipping is free for orders over $85.
Flat Rate & Free Shipping applies to FULL PRICED items only. During SALE periods Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
Plant a Tree!
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on items within 7 days of delivery. Return postage is at the expense of the purchaser. Shipping fees are non-returnable.
If you've any questions prior to purchasing feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.
Of course if your product arrives damaged or defective please do reach out because we obviously really would like to fix that for you. Contact us!
To prevent fire or serious injury we encourage you to use our candles safely and responsibly and follow these common sense usage guidelines:
- leave a burning candle unattended
- burn your candle in the reach of children or pets
- burn your candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as but not limited to drapes, curtains, papers, books, bedding, blankets, decorations etc.
- burn your candle in the way of a draft, open window, fan etc
- burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- try to pick up candle that is burning or has recently been put out. Only move a candle once it has cooled
- use our lid to extinguish your candle flame, our lids are not designed for this purpose
- trim the wick to 1/8 inch before use to prevent flaring or an overly large flame. You can simply pinch off the black part of the wick.
- give your candle a nice clear, heat proof, uncluttered area to sit on
- extinguish the flame if it becomes to high or is repeatedly flickering. Trim the wick, check for drafts
- leave at least 4 inches between burning candles
- place your candle on a stable, heat proof surface
- keep your wax pool clear of matches, burned wick and other debris
- be sure to extinguish your candle properly and carefully after use
- wait until the flame is completely extinguished, the smoke has cleared and the candle is cool before replacing your lid
- Container may become hot during use
- Stop burning this candle when only 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel
- Blow gently to extinguish to avoid splattering wax, especially if you have created a large wax pool
NOTES FROM OUR FOUNDER
Our Autumn collection is inspired by perfect fall weekends, and what's more perfect than a fall festival. Fried apple donuts, warm cider, getting lost in a corn maze, the first chill in the air and the crunch of fallen leaves.
If this fragrance were a song it would be:
🎶...All in a Dream by LP Giobbi 🎶
Decadent, deep fried, freshly cooked fritters, full of crunchy apples, and warmth from spicy cinnamon and nutmeg.
The brisk, crisp, musky and slightly sweet scent of fallen autumn leaves. Bales of dried hay and firewood.
Aromatic, fresh and a slightly camphorous, the scent of Juniper has a botanical and gin-like character, which gives this scent a feeling of their being a chill in the air.
A fall staple, cinnamon adds a spicy earthiness to make this fragrance perfect for the season and beyond.